The following list of inspiring and amazing facts may improve your outlook on life. They’re noted in an attempt to help you perceive your life into a positive light.
No doubt — you probably know a great deal. Nevertheless, in lieu of our daily activities, some of these inspiring facts get lost sometimes.
Perhaps, the following list of inspiring facts will remind some of us of our successes in life.
- Our bodies are as old as the universe, because matter is never created or destroyed.
- Seventy percent of people pretend to be okay — simply because they do not want to annoy others with their problems.
- Many women find themselves more attracted to a person who has the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
- People who often help others are considerably happier and less likely to become depressed, as they get older.
- The human brain naturally craves four things — food, water, sex, and sleep.
- Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. Apologizing means you value your relationship more than your ego.
- Lypophrenia is a vague feeling of sadness, seemingly without cause. Lypophrenia often occurs when a person misses someone.
- Some people aren’t actually anti-social — they’re just especially selective when it comes to the people they associate with.
- The harder the life, the stronger a person becomes.
- Many people talk about leaving a better planet for our children. However, leaving better children for our planet is another thought worth considering.
- Dogs have the capability to sense sadness in humans — they often attempt to make their owners happy by initiating cuddling.
- One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a person’s face and knowing that you put it there.
- The harder you work for something — the greater you will feel when you achieve it.
- A great relationship comprises two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.
- Most discontented men don’t show their discontent.
- The type of music you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and the way you perceive the world.
- A person is not rich until he or she has something that money can’t buy.
- Most everyone has experienced something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
- When a friend does something wrong, try to remember some of the things they did right.
- The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
- Usually, most people make many hand gestures when they tell a true story. On the other hand, when telling a lie, most people keep their hands noticeably still.
- Onychophagia is the practice of biting one’s nails, especially when done habitually and as a symptom of emotional disturbance.
- Russia didn’t consider beer an alcoholic drink until 2011. Beer in Russia was regarded as a soft drink.
- In 1846, a Hungarian doctor, Ignaz Semmelweis, discovered that hand washing prevented the spread of disease and saved lives. In 1865, when he was only 47-years-old, Ignaz Semmelweis was committed to a mental asylum.
- We never actually “lose” friends — we just learn who our real friends are.
- A person generally hates you for three reasons:
- They want to be you.
- They hate themselves.
- They see you as a threat.
Inspiring others — learning more
It’s quite challenging for people who want to learn more about life. Every day people discover more about a myriad of things. The preceding list was just a tiny speck of amazing facts many of us may not know.
Photo courtesy of Good Free Photos
I wanted to share one of my most loved experience /quote.
“If you think you can or if you think you can not, you are right.”
This is a great post. Revising few of the life facts helps us to stick to some principles in life.
Thank you, Praveen…
The part about why we hate one another was especially useful.
Helpful article, Thank you for sharing.
You’re welcome and thank you as well Maxicare…
Thank you very helpful article
Thank you as well, RTM…
92% of the things we worry about will never happen
67% of all statistics are made up on the spot.