Healthy Habits strives and focuses on researching public, global, and environmental health issues…while providing informative articles promoting healthy behavior and lifestyles.
Healthy Habits Topics
The following are Healthy Habits:main categories. Click on the red, underlined topic for more articles.
Public Health — Articles pertaining to emerging issues in public health, including social and behavioral aspects of preventing disease and public health research.
- Mental Health — Articles pertaining to mental health.
- Domestic Violence — Signs of domestic violence — steps to take in order to find safety and security.
- Child Abuse and Neglect — Child abuse and neglect articles.
- Healthy Diet — Articles pertaining to healthy dieting, safe and cautious eating habits.
- Family Health — Family health articles, including habits and good living practices for a healthier life.
Global Health — Global health relates to entire populations. Articles in this category cover ways to reduce disparities and provide protection and support against global health threats.
- Diseases — Articles pertaining to various diseases and how to prevent them.
Environmental Health — Environmental health articles that help living good and saving money using ecological practices for a safe environment.
Articles — Motivational and inspiring articles posted on the Healthy Habits website.
Readers can trust our content as a source for forming better health and overall wellness.
Our mission is to advance people’s understanding and knowledge of our environment and health; while providing solutions to our most pressing health-related and environmental issues and concerns.
Readers will also find news and articles pertaining to subjects that range from health of humans, as well as ecosystems, wildlife, and our environments.