The following list of inspiring and amazing facts may improve your outlook on life. They’re noted in an attempt to help you perceive your life into a positive light.
No doubt — you probably know a great deal. Nevertheless, in lieu of our daily activities, some of these inspiring facts get lost sometimes.
- Our bodies are as old as the universe, because matter is never created or destroyed.
- Seventy percent of people pretend to be okay — simply because they do not want to annoy others with their problems.
- Many women find themselves more attracted to a person who has the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
- People who often help others are considerably happier and less likely to become depressed, as they get older.
- The human brain naturally craves four things — food, water, sex, and sleep.
- Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. Apologizing means you value your relationship more than your ego.
- Lypophrenia is a vague feeling of sadness, seemingly without cause. Lypophrenia often occurs when a person misses someone.
- Some people aren’t actually anti-social — they’re just especially selective when it comes to the people they associate with.
- The harder the life, the stronger a person becomes.
- Many people talk about leaving a better planet for our children. However, leaving better children for our planet is another thought worth considering.
- Dogs have the capability to sense sadness in humans — they often attempt to make their owners happy by initiating cuddling.
- One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a person’s face and knowing that you put it there.
- The harder you work for something — the greater you will feel when you achieve it.
- A great relationship comprises two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.
- Most discontented men don’t show their discontent.
- The type of music you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and the way you perceive the world.
- A person is not rich until he or she has something that money can’t buy.
- Most everyone has experienced something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
- When a friend does something wrong, try to remember some of the things they did right.
- The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
- Usually, most people make many hand gestures when they tell a true story. On the other hand, when telling a lie, most people keep their hands noticeably still.
- Onychophagia is the practice of biting one’s nails, especially when done habitually and as a symptom of emotional disturbance.
- Russia didn’t consider beer an alcoholic drink until 2011. Beer in Russia was regarded as a soft drink.
- In 1846, a Hungarian doctor, Ignaz Semmelweis, discovered that hand washing prevented the spread of disease and saved lives. In 1865, when he was only 47-years-old, Ignaz Semmelweis was committed to a mental asylum.
- We never actually “lose” friends — we just learn who our real friends are.
- A person generally hates you for three reasons:
- They want to be you.
- They hate themselves.
- They see you as a threat.
Inspiring others — learning more
It’s quite challenging for people who want to learn more about life. Every day people discover more about a myriad of things. The preceding list was just a tiny speck of amazing facts many of us may not know.
Photo courtesy of Good Free Photos